Brain Injury Awareness and Advocacy:
- Brain Injury Association of California
- The Brain Injury Association of America
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- Model Systems Knowledge Translation Center
- A “Survival Guide” by Dr. Glen Johnson, Clinical Neuropsychologist
- Resources for preventing, living with, and treating TBI
Sacramento Area Brain Injury Resources:
Sacramento TBI Service Providers Network Brain Injury Resource Guide
Local Law Firms:
- Kershaw, Cutter, & Ratinoff LLP, Civil Justice Attorneys – TBI Resource Center
- Smolich & Smolich Attorneys at Law
- Medical and Legal Information for Brain Injury
Cognitive stimulation is important for brain injury recovery. The following sites include a variety of free and fee-for-service programs.
HTSP does not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained on the aforementioned websites.