Who We Are
An elected Board of Directors meets monthly and governs the Head Trauma Support Project, Inc. Board members include clinical professionals, survivors, caregivers, and other community members who are passionate about serving brain injury survivors. Our Board of Directors is responsible for overall policy and direction of HTSP.
Board of Directors
- President: Megan Heinicke, Ph.D., BCBA-D
- Vice President: Matt Harline
- Treasurer: Walt Moser
- Secretary: Denys Brand, Ph.D.
- Board Member: Patrick Cannon
- Board Member: Peggy Roy
- Board Member: Cheryl Simmons
- Board Member: Eric Williams
Contact the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supportive Social Group for Adults with Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) Facilitator
- Megan Asher
Caregiver/Family Support Group and Kid/Sibling Facilitator
- Connie Martinez, Psy.D.
Making the Best of It (MTBI) Support Group Facilitator
- Kevin Wheeler, LCSW